You may have seen “Profit Paid” in your Maybank transaction history, be it via MAE app or Maybank2u. Curious eh?
So, what is “Profit Paid” Maybank really means?
Profit Paid in Maybank statement
What is “Profit Paid” Maybank
“Profit paid” in Maybank statement refers to the earnings that the bank has distributed to its depositors as dividends by end of the month.
For example, you may see it on 30th June every month.
The amount is typically decided based on the bank’s net profit for a particular period and your account balance.
The more profit the bank makes, the higher the dividends paid out to you. It’s a way for the bank to distribute its earnings back to its customers.
The profit paid is subject to the bank’s financial performance and market conditions.
Therefore, you should not solely rely on it as a stable source of income but rather as a bonus or additional benefit from the bank.
How to check my Maybank transaction history?
Here are some ways to check your Maybank transaction history:
- First, you need to log in to your Maybank2u account via the website or mobile application.
- Once you’re logged in, go to “Accounts & Banking”.
- Then, click on “View transaction history”.
- Choose the account that you want to check and select the transaction period.
- Click on “Transaction History”and the list of your transactions will be displayed.
- Insert your ATM card into a Maybank ATM machine and enter your PIN.
- Select “Other transactions”from the main menu.
- Choose “Mini Statement”to print out a statement of your last 10 transactions.
- Visit your nearest Maybank branch.
- Request a transaction history from a teller. They may ask for your account number and a piece of identification.
- Call Maybank’s customer service hotline.
- Follow the automated prompts to access your account information.
- You may be asked for your account number, phone banking PIN, or other identifying information.
Remember, never share your passwords or PINs with anyone.
How do I know if someone has transfer money into my Maybank account?
- Online Banking: You can check your account balance through Maybank’s online banking platform. If there has been a deposit, your balance will have increased.
- Mobile Banking: Similarly, you can check your account balance using the Maybank mobile app.
- Transaction Notification: You can set up transaction notifications with Maybank. They will send you a text message or an email every time there’s a transaction on your account.
- ATM: You can also check your account balance from a Maybank ATM.
- Bank Statement: Check your bank statement. If there’s a deposit, it will appear on your statement.
- Bank’s Customer Service: You can also call Maybank’s customer service and inquire if there has been a deposit into your account.
Remember, it’s always important to keep your account details secure and never share them with anyone.