Unifi Biller Code in JomPAY is a revolutionary service in Malaysia that simplifies your monthly bill payments, offering you a seamless and convenient way to pay your Unifi bills.
Leveraging the power of JomPAY, Malaysia’s national bill payment scheme, this service is designed to make your life easier, eliminating the need for long queues and late payment worries.
What is Unifi Biller Code JomPAY?
JomPAY Biller Code 8888 is associated with the Biller Code Name, TM UNIFI. This means that you can make payments for your TM UNIFI bills using JomPAY.
The payment types accepted are either from a Current & Savings Account or a Credit Card Account.
The permitted range for payments from a Current & Savings Account is from RM 10.00 to RM 1000000.00. For payments from a Credit Card Account, the acceptable range is from RM 10.00 to RM 50000.00.
How do I pay my Unifi bill with JomPAY Biller Code?
Paying your Unifi bill via JomPAY is a simple process, and you can do so through your online banking platform. Here is a step-by-step guide:
- Log in to your online banking account.
- Look for the “Pay & Transfer” or “Bill Payment” section on the dashboard. The exact name might vary depending on your bank.
- Select the JomPAY option.
- You would have to enter the Biller Code and Reference Code. For Unifi, the Biller Code is 8888. The Reference Code is your Unifi account number.
- Do not use the old Biller Code 3608.
- Enter the amount you wish to pay.
- Review your payment details to ensure the biller code, reference code, and amount to be paid are all correct.
- Submit your payment.
- Once your transaction is successful, you should receive a confirmation receipt or notification. Keep this as proof of your payment.
Remember, your bank must support JomPAY for you to use this service. If you can’t find the JomPAY option in your online banking app, you might need to contact your bank for guidance.
Unifi Biller Code is 8888 or 3608?
As of September 22, 2021, Unifi Mobile customers are required to use Biller Code “8888” for payments made through JomPAY.
Just so you know, Biller Code “3608” is now obsolete.
What is Unifi Lite and Voice Biller Code 2345?
The JomPAY Biller Code to be used for making payments to UNIFI LITE AND VOICE is 2345. The biller accepts payments from both current and savings accounts as well as credit card accounts.
The acceptable payment range for the current and savings accounts is from RM 10.00 to RM 1000000.00, while for the credit card accounts it is from RM 10.00 to RM 50000.00.
Please refrain from using Biller Code 8888 as this is associated with TM UNIFI and not UNIFI LITE AND VOICE.
What is Reference Number Ref-1 and Ref-2 on Unifi JomPAY Biller Code?
In the context of Unifi JomPAY Biller Code:
- Reference 1 (Ref-1): It’s usually your account number or identification number. For Unifi, it’s your Unifi account number.
- Reference 2 (Ref-2): It is an additional reference to provide more specific information about the payment. This could be your name, invoice number, etc. For Unifi, Ref-2 is not commonly required unless specified.
It’s always advised to verify the correctness of the Reference Numbers when paying your bills to make sure the payment is directed to the right account.
Which banks accept Unifi payment using JomPAY Biller Code?
JomPAY is widely accepted across many banks in Malaysia. Here are some of the key banks that accept payments using JomPAY Biller Code, which should include Unifi payments:
- CIMB Bank
- Public Bank Berhad
- RHB Bank
- Hong Leong Bank
- Bank Islam Malaysia Berhad
- UOB Bank
- Bank Rakyat
- Bank Simpanan Nasional
- Affin Bank
- Alliance Bank Malaysia Berhad
- HSBC Bank Malaysia Berhad
- Standard Chartered Bank Malaysia Berhad
- OCBC Bank Malaysia Berhad
Please check with your respective bank to ensure they accept payments via JomPAY for Unifi.