SAP Certification in Malaysia is a professional certification program that validates the skills and knowledge of individuals in using SAP software. The certification program is offered by SAP, a leading provider of enterprise software solutions. The program covers various modules such as finance, logistics, human resources, and more.
The certification is recognized globally and is highly valued by employers in Malaysia. It helps individuals to enhance their career prospects and increase their earning potential. The certification program is available in different levels, including associate, professional, and master. To obtain the certification, individuals need to pass the SAP certification exam, which tests their knowledge and skills in using SAP software. The certification program is open to individuals with relevant work experience and educational qualifications.
SAP certification salary in Malaysia
How much does a SAP Certification holder make in Malaysia per month?
It is difficult to provide an exact amount for how much a SAP Certification holder makes in Malaysia per month, as salaries can vary greatly depending on factors such as experience, job role, industry, and company size.
However, according to various salary surveys and job portals, a SAP consultant in Malaysia can earn an average monthly salary of around RM 6,000 to RM 12,000.
This range can be higher for more experienced professionals or those working in larger companies or specialized industries.
Is SAP Certification holder in high demand in Malaysia?
I do not have access to current statistics or job market trends. However, SAP is a widely used enterprise resource planning (ERP) software in Malaysia, and having SAP certification can be beneficial for individuals seeking employment in industries that use SAP.
Researching current job market trends and consulting with industry professionals is recommended to determine the demand for SAP certification in Malaysia.
Is having SAP Certification good for career growth in Malaysia?
SAP Certification is a globally recognised certification that can enhance your career prospects in Malaysia.
Many companies in Malaysia use SAP software for their business operations, and having a certification in SAP can increase your chances of getting hired and advancing in your career.
Additionally, SAP professionals are in high demand in Malaysia, and the certification can lead to higher salaries and better job opportunities.
What is the cost of SAP certification in Malaysia?
The cost of SAP certification in Malaysia can vary depending on the specific course and level of certification.
On average, it can range from MYR 2,500 to MYR 4,000. However, it’s recommended to check the official SAP website or authorized SAP education partners for the most accurate and updated fees.
Where can I attend SAP training in Malaysia?
Here are the list of training providers that offer SAP training in Malaysia:
- SAP Malaysia – They offer various SAP courses and certifications in their Malaysian branch.
- Iverson Associates Sdn Bhd – They are an authorized SAP training provider located in Kuala Lumpur.
- New Horizons Malaysia – They offer various training programs, including SAP.
- Koenig Solutions – Provides SAP training and certification in various cities including Kuala Lumpur.
- Fast Lane Asia Pacific – This is an IT training company that offers SAP courses in Malaysia.
- Global Knowledge Network Malaysia Sdn Bhd – They provide SAP training with flexible schedules.
- Multimatics – Offers a variety of SAP training programs in Kuala Lumpur.
- ExistBI – Provides official SAP training classes in Malaysia, both online and in-person.
Remember to check the details of each training provider to find the one that best suits your needs and preferences.
What kind of companies hire SAP Certification holder in Malaysia?
If you’re wondering what kind of top companies hire SAP Certification, here are some examples to consider:
- Multinational Corporations: Many multinational corporations based in Malaysia have an extensive use of SAP systems for their business operations and thus require SAP certified professionals.
- IT Consulting Firms: IT consulting firms that provide SAP solutions to their clients also hire SAP certified professionals.
- Manufacturing Companies: Many manufacturing companies in Malaysia use SAP software for their supply chain management, production planning and control, and thus require SAP certified professionals.
- Oil and Gas Companies: Many oil and gas companies like Petronas use SAP for their operations and hence require SAP certified professionals.
- Banks and Financial Institutions: Banks and other financial institutions also use SAP for various financial transactions and thus hire SAP certified professionals.
- Healthcare and Pharmaceutical Companies: These companies use SAP for managing their operations and hence require SAP certified professionals.
- Telecommunications Companies: Companies like Maxis Communications, Telekom Malaysia etc., also use SAP and hence hire SAP certified professionals.
- Public Sector and Government Agencies: Some public sector organizations and government agencies also use SAP for their operations and hire SAP certified professionals.
- Retail Companies: Large retail companies that use SAP for their inventory management, sales and distribution also require SAP certified professionals.
- Construction and Real Estate Companies: These companies use SAP for project management and real estate management.
- Universities and Educational Institutions: Some universities and educational institutions also use SAP for their operations and hire SAP certified professionals.
What other jobs can SAP Certification holder do?
There are often many transferable skills as SAP Certification that can be utilised in other industries.
If you’re wondering what other jobs you can do with experience as a SAP Certification, consider exploring the following alternatives:
- SAP Consultant: They help businesses customize and implement SAP systems according to their unique business requirements.
- SAP Project Manager: They oversee the planning, execution, and completion of SAP projects.
- SAP Business Analyst: They analyze the business needs of a company and design SAP solutions to meet those needs.
- SAP System Administrator: They are responsible for managing and maintaining the SAP system, including troubleshooting and resolving technical issues.
- SAP Developer: They design and develop SAP software applications to meet business needs.
- SAP Data Analyst: They analyze and interpret complex data sets to help businesses make better strategic decisions.
- SAP Trainer: They provide SAP training and support to users, often working as part of a company’s IT support team.
- SAP Solution Architect: They create detailed SAP solution designs that align with business objectives while also meeting technological and operational requirements.
- SAP Functional Consultant: They specialize in a specific SAP module such as Finance, Human Resources, or Supply Chain and provide related consulting services.
- SAP Basis Consultant: They handle the technical aspects of SAP system administration, including installation, configuration, and maintenance.
- SAP Security Consultant: They manage and oversee the security features of a company’s SAP system.
- SAP Tester: They test SAP software for bugs and other issues before it is implemented in a business environment.
- SAP Sales and Distribution Consultant: They specialize in the sales and distribution module of SAP and advise companies on how to optimize their sales processes using this software.
- SAP HANA Consultant: They specialize in designing and implementing solutions using SAP HANA, a high-performance analytic data platform.
What are the skills required to get SAP Certification?
To be a successful employer with SAP Certification, you need to possess a variety of skills.
Here are some of the most important skills for a SAP Certification:
- Knowledge of SAP modules: A thorough understanding of SAP modules such as Finance, Sales and Distribution, Material Management, Production Planning, and Human Resources is essential.
- Technical skills: Knowledge of programming languages such as ABAP, Java, and SQL is required to develop and customize SAP applications.
- Business process knowledge: Understanding of business processes and workflows is necessary to design and implement SAP solutions that meet business requirements.
- Project management skills: Ability to manage projects, timelines, and resources is essential to ensure successful implementation of SAP solutions.
- Communication skills: Effective communication skills are required to interact with stakeholders, team members, and clients.
- Analytical skills: Ability to analyze data, identify trends, and make informed decisions is necessary to design and implement effective SAP solutions.
- Problem-solving skills: Ability to identify and resolve issues and challenges that arise during SAP implementation is essential.
- Change management skills: Ability to manage change and ensure smooth transition to new SAP solutions is necessary.
- Training and development skills: Ability to train end-users and provide ongoing support is essential to ensure successful adoption of SAP solutions.
- Continuous learning: A commitment to continuous learning and staying up-to-date with the latest SAP technologies and trends is necessary to remain competitive in the field.
By developing these skills, you can position yourself for success as SAP Certification and make valuable contributions to your organization.
This guide is provided as-is and may not represent the most up-to-date information or requirements to become SAP Certification.
It’s always recommended to seek advice from experts in the field and refer to reputable sources for the latest information.
We do not take any responsibility for any damages or decisions made based on the information provided in this guide.