What is the meaning of roger in Malay?
The word “roger” does not have a direct translation in Malay. However, if you are referring to slang or colloquial in Malay, it means “beritahu” or “maklumkan”.
But if you are referring to the term “roger” as used in radio communication to mean “I understand” or “I received the message,” you can use the phrase “faham” (understand) or “terima” (received) in Malay.
How do I use the word ‘roger’ in Bahasa Melayu?
Here are some ‘contoh ayat’ that you can use:
- Gerak dulu, apa-apa ‘roger’
- Nanti kalau kau dah sampai, ‘roger’ aku tau
- Kau sampai KL, tak “roger” aku pun
What is the definition of ‘roger’ in English?
Roger is a male given name that has its roots in Old Germanic languages. The name means “famous spearman” or “renowned warrior”. It was a popular name in medieval times and has been used throughout history in various cultures.
In literature, the name Roger has been used in many works, including the novel “Lord of the Flies” by William Golding, where Roger is a character who becomes increasingly violent and sadistic as the story progresses.
In popular culture, the name Roger has been used for many fictional characters, such as Roger Rabbit from the movie “Who Framed Roger Rabbit”, Roger Sterling from the TV show “Mad Men”, and Roger Smith from the anime series “The Big O”.
Overall, the name Roger is a strong and classic name that has stood the test of time. It is often associated with bravery, strength, and leadership.
How do I pronounce the word roger in British English?
In British English, the word “roger” is pronounced as “RAH-jər” with the stress on the first syllable.
How do I use ‘roger’ in a sentence in English?
Here are some examples that you can use ‘roger’ in a sentence:
1. “Roger that, we will proceed with the mission as planned.”
2. “I need you to roger the message and relay it to the rest of the team.”
3. “Roger was always punctual and reliable, never missing a single deadline.”
4. “The pilot radioed in to the control tower, ‘Roger, I have visual on the runway.'”
5. “Roger’s quick thinking saved the company from a major financial loss.”
What are the related terms of ‘roger’?
Here are other terms or similar words for ‘roger’:
- Copy that
- Got it
- Message received
- I hear you