What is private Islamic school?
A private Islamic school is a school that provides education to students in accordance with Islamic principles and values.
These schools are typically run by private organizations or individuals and may offer a range of educational programs, from preschool to high school.
The curriculum in private Islamic schools often includes Islamic studies, Arabic language, and Quranic studies, in addition to standard academic subjects such as math, science, and social studies.
Private Islamic schools may also have separate facilities for boys and girls, and may require students to adhere to a dress code that reflects Islamic modesty standards.
How much does private Islamic school cost in Malaysia?
The cost of private Islamic schools in Malaysia varies depending on the location, facilities, and curriculum offered.
On average, tuition fees for primary and secondary levels range from RM5,000 to RM20,000 per year.
However, some high-end private Islamic schools can charge up to RM50,000 per year.
Additional fees for uniforms, books, and extracurricular activities may also apply. It is best to check with individual schools for specific fees and charges.
Is private Islamic school in Malaysia considered cheap or expensive?
Private Islamic schools in Malaysia can vary in price depending on the location, facilities, and quality of education provided.
Some may be considered affordable, while others may be expensive.
It ultimately depends on the individual’s financial situation and budget.
List of private Islamic school in Malaysia
List of private islamic school in Malaysia
- Seven Skies Islamic International School
- Spectrum International School Kuala Lumpur
- Greenview Islamic International School
- Integrated Islamic School Kota Damansara
- RizQ Islamic School (RIS)
- IDRISSI International School
- Nour Salam Islamic School
- SRI Al-Amin Darul Musthofa School
- At-Tamimi International School
- Baseerah International School
- Brainy Bunch International Islamic Montessori
- Adni Islamic School
- Integrated Islamic School Shah Alam (IISSA)
- Abedeen Academy International & Private Schools
- International Modern Arabic School
- Soleh Integrated Islamic School
- Quranic Generation Integrated Islamic School (QGIIS)
Please note that this list may not be exhaustive, and new schools may have been established since the time of answering this question.
Which one is the top private Islamic school in Malaysia?
It depends on various factors like location, curriculum, facilities, and extracurricular activities.
Look for a school that combines both Islamic and international curricula, providing a holistic and well-rounded education.
However, the best fit for a student may vary based on their individual needs and preferences.
What to look for to find the best private Islamic school in Malaysia?
Here are some factors to consider when looking for the best private Islamic school in Malaysia:
1. Accreditation: Look for schools that are accredited by the Ministry of Education or other recognized accrediting bodies.
2. Curriculum: Check if the school offers a comprehensive Islamic curriculum that includes Quranic studies, Islamic history, and Islamic ethics.
3. Faculty: Look for schools that have qualified and experienced teachers who are knowledgeable in Islamic studies.
4. Facilities: Check if the school has adequate facilities such as a mosque, library, computer lab, and sports facilities.
5. Student-teacher ratio: Look for schools that have a low student-teacher ratio to ensure that students receive individual attention.
6. Extracurricular activities: Check if the school offers extracurricular activities that promote Islamic values and principles.
7. Reputation: Look for schools that have a good reputation in the community and have produced successful graduates.
8. Fees: Consider the fees charged by the school and whether they are affordable for your budget.
9. Location: Consider the location of the school and whether it is easily accessible for you and your child.
10. Parental involvement: Look for schools that encourage parental involvement in their child’s education and provide opportunities for parents to participate in school activities.
What should I do before deciding private islamic school in Malaysia?
Here are some general steps you can take before deciding on a private Islamic school in Malaysia:
1. Research: Conduct thorough research on the school’s reputation, curriculum, facilities, and faculty. Check the school’s website, social media pages, and online reviews.
2. Visit the school: Schedule a visit to the school to get a firsthand experience of the environment, meet the teachers, and interact with the students.
3. Talk to parents and students: Speak to parents and students who have experience with the school to get their feedback and opinions.
4. Consider the location: Consider the location of the school and how it will affect your daily routine and transportation.
5. Check the fees: Check the school fees and compare them with other schools in the area to ensure that you are getting value for your money.
6. Look for accreditation: Look for schools that are accredited by recognized organizations to ensure that they meet certain standards of quality.
7. Consider your child’s needs: Consider your child’s needs and interests and ensure that the school’s curriculum and activities align with them.
8. Consult with experts: Consult with education experts or counselors to get their advice and recommendations on the best private Islamic schools in Malaysia.