Piles surgery, also known as hemorrhoidectomy, is a surgical procedure to remove hemorrhoids, which are swollen veins in the rectum or anus.
The surgery is usually performed under general anesthesia and involves cutting out the hemorrhoids and stitching the remaining tissue back together.
The procedure may be done using traditional open surgery or minimally invasive techniques such as laser or stapler surgery.
Piles surgery is typically recommended for severe cases of hemorrhoids that do not respond to other treatments such as medication, lifestyle changes, or non-surgical procedures.
How much does piles surgery cost in Malaysia?
The cost of piles surgery in Malaysia may vary depending on the type of surgery, hospital or clinic, and the severity of the condition.
It is best to consult with a healthcare provider or hospital for an accurate estimate of the cost.
Is piles surgery in Malaysia considered cheap or expensive?
According to some sources, the cost of piles surgery in Malaysia can vary depending on the type of procedure, hospital, and surgeon’s fees.
It is recommended to consult with a medical professional or hospital to get an accurate cost estimate.
List of piles surgery hospital in Malaysia
I recommend the following hospitals and clinics in Malaysia for piles surgery:
- Sunway Medical Centre
Address: 5, Jalan Lagoon Selatan, Bandar Sunway, 47500 Petaling Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia
- Pantai Hospital Kuala Lumpur
Address: 8, Jalan Bukit Pantai, 59100 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- Gleneagles Kuala Lumpur
Address: 282 & 286, Jalan Ampang, 50450 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- KPJ Ampang Puteri Specialist Hospital
Address: 1, Jalan Mamanda 9, Taman Dato Ahmad Razali, 68000 Ampang, Selangor, Malaysia
- Subang Jaya Medical Centre (SJMC)
Address: 1, Jalan SS 12/1A, 47500 Subang Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia
It is essential to consult with a specialist and research the hospital’s reputation before undergoing any surgery.
What is the most popular procedure during piles surgery in Malaysia?
According to patient reviews and ratings, the top piles surgery in Malaysia is the Stapled Hemorrhoidopexy (PPH) procedure.
This procedure is minimally invasive and has a shorter recovery time compared to traditional hemorrhoidectomy.
It also has a high success rate and low risk of complications.
However, it is important to consult with a qualified and experienced surgeon to determine the best treatment option for your specific condition.
What to look for if I want to find the best piles surgery in Malaysia?
1. Experienced Surgeons: Look for a hospital or clinic that has experienced surgeons who specialize in piles surgery. Check their credentials and experience in performing the surgery.
- Advanced Technology: The hospital or clinic should have advanced technology and equipment to perform the surgery. This will ensure that the surgery is done with precision and accuracy.
- Reputation: Check the reputation of the hospital or clinic. Look for reviews and feedback from previous patients who have undergone piles surgery. This will give you an idea of the quality of service provided by the hospital or clinic.
- Cost: Compare the cost of piles surgery in different hospitals or clinics. Choose a hospital or clinic that offers affordable and reasonable prices.
- Post-Surgery Care: Look for a hospital or clinic that provides post-surgery care and follow-up appointments. This will ensure that you have a smooth recovery and any complications are addressed promptly.
- Location: Choose a hospital or clinic that is easily accessible and located in a convenient location. This will make it easier for you to attend appointments and follow-up visits.
What should I do before deciding piles surgery in Malaysia?
Here are some general steps you can take before deciding on piles surgery in Malaysia:
1. Consult with a doctor: Before making any decisions, it is important to consult with a doctor who specializes in piles treatment. They can evaluate your condition and recommend the best course of action.
2. Research the procedure: It is important to understand the procedure, its risks, and benefits before deciding to undergo surgery. You can research online or ask your doctor for more information.
3. Consider non-surgical options: Surgery is not always the only option for treating piles. There are non-surgical options such as lifestyle changes, medication, and minimally invasive procedures that may be effective.
4. Check the credentials of the surgeon: If you decide to undergo surgery, make sure the surgeon is qualified and experienced in performing the procedure.
5. Consider the cost: Piles surgery can be expensive, so it is important to consider the cost and whether it is covered by your insurance.
6. Get a second opinion: If you are unsure about the recommended treatment, it is always a good idea to get a second opinion from another doctor.