Tenaga Nasional Berhad (TNB) is the primary energy provider in Malaysia. It provides myTNB, an online platform for customers to manage their electricity accounts.
myTNB also allows users to view and pay their electricity bills. TNB customers can register on the portal to access these features and manage multiple accounts.
myTNB Online Portal
myTNB Online, often referred to as myTNB Portal or the myTNB Mobile App, is a platform Tenaga Nasional Berhad (TNB) provides to its customers. Through this platform, users can manage their electricity accounts, pay bills online, check the status of their applications, and access smart meter information, among other services.
How to login myTNB?
To log in to the myTNB Portal or myTNB Mobile App, you’ll need to follow these steps based on the information provided from various sources:
- If you are an existing user of myTNB Mobile App, you can log in using the same email address and password that you have registered with.
- Go to the myTNB Portal or open the myTNB app.
- Enter your registered email address and password to log in.
- If you are new to myTNB, you must register for an account.
- On the registration page, fill out the necessary information as prompted, including your email address which will be used for logging in.
- Once your registration is successful, you can just log in using the email address and password you gave during the registration process.
- During the first-time login, there might be additional steps such as selecting your role as an owner or non-owner.
- After logging in, to check your bill, navigate to the “INFORMATION” section, then click on “Bill & Payments”.
Accessing Electricity Account
- After logging in, you may need to create an electricity account by selecting the premise ownership type, keying in the electricity account number, owner identification number, and account nickname.
- This step will allow you to view account information including bill history and reading history online.
How to register myTNB?
Registering for a myTNB account is a straightforward process that provides access to various services, including viewing and paying your electricity bills, managing multiple accounts, and tracking your energy consumption. Here’s a step-by-step guide on how to register for a myTNB account:
- Go to the myTNB Portal by visiting myTNB Registration Page.
- On the portal, look for a ‘New Here? Register Now!‘ option and click on it to initiate the registration process.
- You will be prompted to fill out a registration form. Enter your personal information as required, including your name, email address, and contact number.
- After completing the registration form, you may be asked to verify your email address or contact number by entering a verification code sent to your email or phone.
- Once verified, you may see a pop-up indicating successful registration. Your account is now activated and ready for use.
- Now that your account is activated, you can just log in for the first time. During the first-time login, you might need to select your role as an owner or non-owner and provide additional information as required.
- After logging in, set up your electricity account by providing necessary details such as your premise ownership type, electricity account number, owner identification number, and an account nickname if required.
- Review all the information provided to ensure accuracy before finalizing the setup.
- Now that your account is set up, you can start using myTNB services to manage your electricity account, view and pay bills, and access other features offered by myTNB.
Online vs Offline
Compared to traditional methods of managing utility accounts, MyTNB provides a modern, convenient, and efficient solution for both the consumers and TNB. The digital platform potentially increases the efficiency of managing electricity accounts, ensuring timely payments, and promoting better understanding and control over energy consumption among consumers.
Support and Contact
For further inquiries, customers can contact TNB CareLine at 1-300-88-5454, available from 8:00 AM to 7:00 PM on weekdays and from 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM on weekends and public holidays.