What is the meaning of legislation in Malay?
The meaning of legislation in Malay is “undang-undang” or “perundangan”.
How do I use the word ‘legislation’ in Bahasa Melayu?
Here are some ‘contoh ayat’ that you can use:
1. Undang-undang adalah peraturan yang ditetapkan oleh pihak berkuasa untuk mengawal dan mengatur kehidupan masyarakat.
2. Perundangan merupakan satu sistem yang digunakan untuk menjalankan keadilan dan keamanan dalam negara.
3. Kita perlu memahami undang-undang dan perundangan yang berlaku di negara kita agar dapat hidup dalam keadaan yang aman dan harmoni.
What is the definition of ‘legislation’ in English?
Legislation refers to the process of creating, passing, and enforcing laws. It is a crucial aspect of any democratic society as it provides a framework for regulating behavior and resolving disputes.
Legislation can be created at the local, state, or federal level and can cover a wide range of topics, including criminal law, civil law, taxation, and environmental regulation.
The process of creating legislation typically begins with a proposal or bill. This can come from a variety of sources, including elected officials, interest groups, or members of the public.
The bill is then introduced to the relevant legislative body, such as a city council, state legislature, or Congress.
Once a bill is introduced, it goes through a series of steps before it can become law. These steps may include committee hearings, debates, and votes.
Once a bill becomes law, it is enforced by the judicial branch. This may involve interpreting the law, resolving disputes, and punishing those who violate it.
Legislation is a complex and important process that helps to ensure that society functions in a fair and orderly manner. It provides a framework for regulating behavior and resolving disputes, and helps to protect the rights and interests of individuals and communities.
How do I pronounce the word legislation in British English?
The word “legislation” is pronounced as “lej-is-lay-shun” in British English.
How do I use ‘legislation’ in a sentence in English?
Here are some examples that you can use ‘legislation’ in a sentence:
1. The new legislation aims to reduce carbon emissions by 50% by 2030.
2. The government is currently drafting legislation to address the issue of criminal practice.
3. The company was fined for violating workplace safety legislation.
4. The legislation passed by Parliament will provide funding for infrastructure projects.
What are the related terms of ‘legislation’?
Here are other terms or similar words for ‘legislation’: