KWSP Majikan, the Employees Provident Fund (EPF) for Employers, is a social security institution in Malaysia. It’s mandated by the Malaysian government to provide social security measures to employees through a mandatory savings scheme. Under this scheme, employers must contribute a certain percentage of their employees’ salaries to the fund each month.
This ensures that employees have a financial safety net upon retirement or in financial emergencies. Furthermore, KWSP Majikan also provides employers with an online platform to manage contributions and other related services efficiently.
KWSP Majikan Login
How to login KWSP Majikan via secure.kwsp.gov.my?
Here is a step-by-step guide on how to login to KWSP as an employer through secure.kwsp.gov.my:
- Open your web browser and visit the official site of KWSP at https://secure.kwsp.gov.my
- On the homepage, look for the “i-Akaun (Employer)” option, usually located on the right side of the page.
- Click on “i-Akaun (Employer)“. This will redirect you to the login page.
- Enter your ‘User ID‘ and ‘Password‘ on the login page in the respective fields.
- After entering your login credentials, click on the “Login” button.
- If your credentials are correct, you will be logged into your i-Akaun (Employer) dashboard.
Remember, these steps are only for those who have already registered an i-Akaun (Employer). If you have not registered yet, you need to do that first before you can log in.
Also, make sure your account is activated and you remember your User ID and Password. In case you forget your login credentials, you will find an option for recovering your User ID or resetting your Password on the login page.
For detailed assistance, you may contact the KWSP helpline.
Do I need to register first before login KWSP Majikan?
Yes, if you are an employer who wants to use the KWSP (Kumpulan Wang Simpanan Pekerja) i-Akaun portal in Malaysia, you need to first register before you can login.
You can register by visiting the KWSP office and apply for an activation code. Once you have this, you can go to the KWSP website and activate your i-Akaun with the activation code.
After successful activation, you will be able to login using your chosen username and password. Please remember to keep this information confidential for security purposes.
Ensure that the details you provide during registration are accurate to avoid any inconveniences in the future. For further information or assistance, you may contact the KWSP directly.
If I have problems, how to contact KWSP Majikan?
KWSP provides several ways for employers and employees to get in touch with them:
- Hotline: You can call their Customer Service at 03-8922 6000 during office hours.
- Email: You can send email to them at [email protected] for any query or issue.
- Online: Visit their official website (www.kwsp.gov.my), where you can find a lot of helpful information. Additionally, they have a Contact Us page where you can fill out a form to ask about your issues.
- Mobile App: Use the i-Akaun (Employer) mobile app.
- In Person: Visit your nearest EPF office. You can find your nearest branch from their website.
Remember that it’s important to have all the necessary information handy (such as your employer registration number) before contacting them. This will help them to assist you more effectively.
How do I keep my KWSP Majikan login details safe?
Keeping your KWSP Majikan (Employer Provident Fund) login details safe is crucial to protect sensitive information and prevent unauthorized access. Here are some steps you can follow:
- Use Strong Passwords: Your password should be unique and should not be easily guessable. It’s recommended to use a combination of uppercase letters, lowercase letters, numbers, and symbols. Try to avoid using common passwords, personal details, or sequential numbers.
- Change Passwords Regularly: It’s a good practice to change your passwords routinely. Set a reminder for yourself to change your password every few months.
- Don’t Share Your Login Details: Avoid sharing your login details with anyone. If someone needs to access the account, log in for them and supervise their activity.
- Secure Your Email Account: Since your email address can be used for password recovery, it’s important to keep your email account safe as well. Use a strong password, two-step verification, and regularly check your account for suspicious activity.
- Be Mindful of Phishing Attempts: Do not click on suspicious links or provide your login information to unofficial websites. Always check that you are on the official KWSP website before entering your details.
- Use Secure Networks: Try to avoid logging into your account from public computers and Wi-Fi networks since these can be less secure and more prone to hacking attempts.
- Check for HTTPS: Before you enter your details on the website, make sure that the URL starts with ‘https://’. The ‘s’ stands for secure, which means the data sent between your browser and the website is encrypted.
Remember, the security of your KWSP Majikan account is as strong as your weakest link. Always be vigilant and proactive in keeping your login details safe.