What is implant tooth?
An implant tooth, also known as a dental implant, is an artificial tooth root that is surgically placed into the jawbone to replace a missing tooth or teeth.
It is typically made of titanium or other biocompatible materials and serves as a strong and stable foundation for a replacement tooth, such as a crown, bridge, or denture.
Dental implants are designed to look, feel, and function like natural teeth, providing a long-lasting and durable solution for people with tooth loss.
How much does implant tooth cost in Malaysia?
The cost of a dental implant in Malaysia can vary depending on factors such as the dentist’s experience, location, and the type of implant used.
On average, the cost of a single dental implant ranges from RM 5,000 to RM 10,000 (approximately $1,200 to $2,400 USD). This cost typically includes the implant, abutment, and crown.
However, additional procedures such as bone grafting or sinus lifts may increase the overall cost. It is essential to consult with a dentist in Malaysia for a personalized estimate based on your specific needs.
Is implant tooth in Malaysia considered cheap or expensive?
Compared to other countries, Malaysia is known to offer affordable dental treatments, including implant teeth.
The cost of implant teeth in Malaysia may vary depending on the type of implant, the complexity of the procedure, and the location of the dental clinic.
It is best to consult with a dental professional in Malaysia to get an accurate estimate of the cost.
Where can I do implant tooth in Malaysia?
There are several dental clinics in Malaysia where you can get a dental implant. Some popular options include:
- Imperial Dental Specialist Centre (Kuala Lumpur)
- Beverly Wilshire Dental Centre (Kuala Lumpur)
- Tiew & Partners Dental Clinic (Kuala Lumpur, Petaling Jaya, and Puchong)
- Bangsar Utama Dental Specialist Center (Kuala Lumpur)
- Klinik Pergigian Fauziah (Kuala Lumpur)
- Proheal Dental Specialist Clinic (Subang Jaya)
- Dentalpro Dental Specialist Centre (Kuala Lumpur)
- Klinik Pergigian Melawati (Kuala Lumpur)
Please note that it is essential to research and consult with the dental clinic before making any decisions.
It is also recommended to read reviews and ask for recommendations from friends or family members who have undergone dental implant procedures in Malaysia.
Which one is the most common type of implant tooth in Malaysia?
The most common type of dental implant in Malaysia is the endosteal implant, which is a screw-like titanium post that is placed directly into the jawbone.
This type of implant is widely used because it has a high success rate and is suitable for most patients with sufficient bone density.
What to look for if I want to find the best implant tooth in Malaysia?
If you want to find the best implant tooth in Malaysia, here are some things to look for:
1. Qualifications and experience of the dentist: Look for a dentist who is qualified and experienced in implant dentistry. Check their credentials and ask about their experience with implant procedures.
2. Technology and equipment: Look for a dental clinic that uses the latest technology and equipment for implant procedures. This can ensure that the procedure is more accurate and efficient.
3. Reputation and reviews: Look for a dental clinic with a good reputation and positive reviews from previous patients. This can give you an idea of the quality of their services.
4. Cost: Compare the cost of implant procedures at different dental clinics in Malaysia. However, don’t compromise on quality for a lower price.
5. Aftercare services: Look for a dental clinic that offers aftercare services to ensure that your implant tooth is properly maintained and cared for after the procedure.
6. Location: Choose a dental clinic that is conveniently located and easily accessible for you.
What should I do before deciding on doing implant tooth in Malaysia?
Here are some general steps that you can take before deciding to get an implant tooth in Malaysia:
1. Research: Do some research on the different types of dental implants available, the procedure, and the cost. You can also read reviews and testimonials from other patients who have undergone the procedure.
2. Consultation: Schedule a consultation with a reputable dentist or dental clinic in Malaysia. During the consultation, the dentist will examine your teeth and gums, take X-rays, and discuss your options with you.
3. Health check-up: Before undergoing any dental procedure, it is important to have a general health check-up to ensure that you are fit for the procedure.
4. Cost: Consider the cost of the procedure and whether it fits within your budget. You can also check if your dental insurance covers the cost of dental implants.
5. Aftercare: Understand the aftercare required after the procedure, such as regular check-ups and proper oral hygiene practices.
6. Reputation: Choose a reputable dental clinic or dentist with a good track record of successful implant procedures.
7. Communication: Communicate with your dentist about any concerns or questions you may have about the procedure.