This is a quick guide on how to transfer funds from your CIMB account to an ASB (Amanah Saham Bumiputera) account.
Transferring funds from your CIMB account to ASB is a seamless and convenient process that can help you grow your wealth and secure your financial future.
How to transfer to ASB from CIMB?
To transfer money from your CIMB account to an ASB (Amanah Saham Bumiputera) account, you can follow these steps:
- Log in to your CIMB account through CIMB Clicks (https://www.cimbclicks.com.my/).
- Click on “Pay & Transfer”at the top menu bar.
- Click “Pay Bills”or “Transfer Funds.”
- If you haven’t added your ASB account as a favorite biller or beneficiary yet, click on “Add Biller”or “Add Beneficiary,”and search for “ASB”or “Amanah Saham Bumiputera.”Follow the instructions to add your ASB account number and other required information.
- Once your ASB account has been added, select it as the biller or beneficiary for your transfer.
- Enter the amount you wish to transfer and any additional required information.
- Review your transfer details to ensure everything is correct, and then click “Submit”or “Confirm.”
- You may be required to enter a TAC (Transaction Authorization Code) or OTP (One-Time Password) that will be sent to your registered mobile number. Enter the code when prompted to complete the transfer.
- You should receive a confirmation message or email once the transfer is successful. Please allow some time for the funds to be reflected in your ASB account.
Note: There may be a daily limit or charges for fund transfers, depending on your account type and terms with CIMB. Please refer to your account terms or contact CIMB for more details.
How to check ASB using CIMB Clicks?
To check your ASB (Amanah Saham Bumiputera) balance using CIMB Clicks, follow these steps:
- Open your preferred web browser and go to the CIMB Clicks website: https://www.cimbclicks.com.my/
- Enter your CIMB Clicks User ID and password, then click “Login.”
- Once you have logged in, click on “My Accounts”in the top navigation menu.
- Under the “Investments”section, you should see your ASB account listed. If you have multiple ASB accounts, they will all be displayed here.
- Click on the ASB account number you want to check the balance for.
- Your ASB balance and other account details will be displayed on the screen.
Note: You must have your ASB account linked to your CIMB Clicks account to access this information. If your ASB account is not linked yet, you can do so by contacting CIMB customer support or visiting the nearest CIMB branch.
Can I withdraw ASB from CIMB?
Yes, you can withdraw ASB (Amanah Saham Bumiputera) units from your CIMB account. To do this, you can either visit a CIMB branch or use CIMB Clicks, the bank’s online banking platform. Here’s how:
- Visit a CIMB branch: Go to your nearest CIMB branch and ask for assistance from a bank officer. They will guide you through the process of withdrawing your ASB units.
- Use CIMB Clicks: If you have a CIMB Clicks account, you can withdraw your ASB units online. Follow these steps: a. Log in to your CIMB Clicks account.
b. Go to “Pay & Transact”and select “ASNB Unit Trust.”
c. Choose the ASB account you want to withdraw from.
d. Enter the number of units you wish to withdraw and confirm the transaction.
Please note that there might be fees and charges associated with ASB withdrawals, so it’s essential to check with CIMB or ASNB for the latest information.
Can I withdraw ASB online?
Yes, you can withdraw ASB (Amanah Saham Bumiputera) online if you have an account with ASNB Portal (Amanah Saham Nasional Berhad).
You can also withdraw through your bank’s online banking platform if the bank offers the service.
You will need to follow the specific steps and requirements provided by the platform to complete the withdrawal process. Note that you might need to have your identification and account details ready to complete the withdrawal.