Before things get complicated at the airport, you better prepare everything first. To be safe, you may need to print the boarding pass.
Now, the question is, how to print your boarding pass AirAsia so that you will be fully prepared?
Print Air Asia boarding pass
How to print boarding pass AirAsia?
- Go to the AirAsia website.
- Click on the “Check-In” option on the top menu.
- Enter your booking number and last name, then click “Check-In”.
- Once you are checked in, you will receive your boarding pass.
- Click on the ‘Print’ option. Make sure your printer is ready.
- Choose the correct printer settings (colour or black and white, paper size, etc.) and click on ‘Print’.
- Your boarding pass will be printed and ready to be used for your flight.
Remember to carry it with you to the airport, along with your identification document.
Does boarding pass need to be printed AirAsia?
No, it is not necessary to print your boarding pass if you are flying with AirAsia.
You can use the mobile boarding pass available on the AirAsia mobile app.
However, some airports may not accept mobile boarding passes yet, so checking with the airport before your flight is recommended.
Is it ok to show an Air Asia boarding pass on the phone for international flights?
Yes, Air Asia allows passengers to use a mobile boarding pass on their phone for many of their flights.
However, it is recommended to always check the specific regulations of the airports you are flying from and to, as some may require a printed boarding pass.
It’s always a good idea to have a backup, such as a printed version, in case of any technical issues with your phone.
Does E-Boarding Pass in PDF format enough to board the Air Asia plane?
Yes, an E-Boarding pass in PDF format is generally acceptable.
However, it is important to check with Air Asia as policies can change. Also remember to have your identification documents with you.
Different airports and airlines may have specific requirements, so it’s always best to confirm with your airline.
How do I check my bags if I already have my Air Asia boarding pass?
If you have already checked in online and received your boarding pass, you can still check your bags at the airport.
Here’s how you can do it:
- Arrive at the airport at least an hour before your flight.
- Proceed to the Air Asia check-in counters.
- Present your boarding pass, ID, and the luggage you want to check in.
- If you haven’t pre-booked your baggage allowance yet, you can do so at the counter. However, it’s generally cheaper to do this online.
Remember, you must check your baggage at least 45 minutes before domestic flights and 1 hour before international flights.