Are you a customer of Air Selangor and misplaced your bill? No need to worry! There are alternative ways to check your Air Selangor account number without having your physical bill.
This is especially useful for those new to the area or who have lost their bill, as the account number is essential for paying your water bill and managing your account.
How to check Air Selangor account number without bill?
You cannot check your Air Selangor account number without a bill, as it is a unique identifier for your account. However, if you have lost your bill or do not have access to it, you may try the following options:
- Contact Air Selangor’s customer service: You can call their hotline at 15300 or +603 5191 5300 and provide them with your personal details such as your name, address, and phone number. They may be able to help you retrieve your account number.
- Visit an Air Selangor branch or kiosk: You can visit your nearest Air Selangor branch or kiosk and request assistance with your account number. Make sure to bring a valid identification document and proof of your address.
- Register for an online account: If you still need to register for an online account, you may be able to do so on Air Selangor’s website or mobile app. You will need to provide some personal information to verify your identity. But you still need an account number to create an account.
Remember to keep your account number safe and secure, as it is essential for making payments and accessing your account information.
How do I find out if I have an outstanding Air Selangor water bill?
To find out if you have an outstanding Air Selangor water bill, follow these steps:
- Visit the Air Selangor website at https://www.airselangor.com/
- Click on “Login”at the top right corner of the page.
- If you have an existing account, enter your email and password to log in. If you don’t have an account, click “Register”and create an account with your personal information and account number (you can find this on a previous water bill).
- Once logged in, click on “My Account”at the top right corner of the page.
- Click on “Billing & Payment”from the drop-down menu.
- Your outstanding water bill should be displayed on this page along with the due date and other billing details.
Alternatively, you can call Air Selangor Customer Service at 15300 to inquire about your outstanding water bill. Remember to have your account number handy when you call.
Is Air Selangor and Syabas the same?
Air Selangor and Syabas are related but not exactly the same.
Syabas, which stands for Syarikat Bekalan Air Selangor, was a private water supply company responsible for water supply services in the state of Selangor, Malaysia.
In 2015, the Selangor state government took over Syabas’ operations and established a new entity called Air Selangor, or Pengurusan Air Selangor Sdn Bhd.
So, while they both dealt with water supply services in Selangor, Syabas was the private company that existed before Air Selangor, which is now the public entity responsible for the same services.
How do I contact Air Selangor customer service?
You can contact Air Selangor customer service through the following options:
- Phone: Call their Customer Service Hotline at 15300 (within Malaysia) or +603-5513 1300 (international).
- Email: Send an email to [email protected].
- Social Media: You can reach out to them through their Facebook page (www.facebook.com/air_selangor) or Twitter account (www.twitter.com/air_selangor).
- Website: Visit their official website (www.airselangor.com) and use the live chat feature or fill out the online contact form provided.
Remember to have your account or billing information ready when contacting them to help expedite the process.