There are numerous ways to save with BSN Sijil Simpanan Premium (SSP), making it more accessible than ever before.
This guide will help you understand the different means to make deposits into your BSN SSP savings account.
BSN SSP Savings Guide
How do I deposit a BSN SSP?
You can deposit a money into your BSN SSP account using a few ways:
Deposit BSN SSP via ATM Machine
One way to save with BSN SSP is via an ATM machine. Start by inserting your ATM or Debit Card and selecting the language of your choice.
Enter your PIN number and select the ‘BSN SSP Savings’ option from the menu.
You can deposit an amount in multiples of RM10. Confirm your savings and keep the transaction receipt for future reference.
Deposit via Cash Deposit Machine (CDM) with BSN ATM/Debit Card
If you’re using a Cash Deposit Machine (CDM) with your BSN ATM/Debit Card, the process is slightly different.
Insert your card, select your language, and enter your PIN number.
Choose ‘BSN SSP Savings’ from the menu and select your mode of savings – account debit or cash.
Deposit amount in multiple of RM10. Confirm your savings and keep the transaction receipt as proof of your deposit.
Deposit via Cash Deposit Machine (CDM) without BSN ATM/Debit Card
If you’re an existing BSN SSP customer and do not have a BSN ATM/Debit Card, you can still save via a Cash Deposit Machine (CDM).
Select your language, choose ‘BSN SSP Savings’, enter your BSN Giro/Giro-I account number, and deposit a cash amount in multiples of RM10.
Make sure to confirm your savings and keep the transaction receipt.
Depost BSN SSP via Internet Banking myBSN
Internet banking is another way to save with BSN SSP. Log on to the BSN Website and select ‘BSN eSSP Savings’.
Choose your ‘account number’ from the drop list and complete the required information.
Confirm the transaction and print the transaction receipt for your records.
Deposit BSN SSP via Agent Banking (EB BSN)
Lastly, you can save via Agent Banking (EB BSN). Provide your identification card and cash if you’re a new customer, or your BSN ATM/Debit Card or cash if you’re an existing customer.
The EB BSN will process your BSN SSP savings at the POS terminal. Confirm your savings and keep the receipt.
Keep in mind that the maximum savings is RM1,000 per transaction.
What is the minimum deposit for BSN SSP?
The minimum deposit for BSN SSP (Sijil Simpanan Premium) is RM10.
The BSN SSP (Sijil Simpanan Premium) is more than just a savings account.
It gives you the opportunity to win cash prizes worth millions of Ringgit.
For every RM10 deposit, you will receive one SSP unit, and these units are eligible to be entered into monthly draws. The more units you have, the higher your chances of winning.
This scheme is designed to encourage saving habits among Malaysians while giving them the chance to win big.
It is open to all Malaysians and permanent residents, including minors who can open an account under the supervision of a parent or guardian.
How to increase my chance in winning BSN SSP?
BSN SSP (Simpanan Shariah Premium) is a monthly prize draw for Bank Simpanan Nasional customers in Malaysia.
Here are a few tips to increase your chances of winning in the monthly draws:
- Maintain Minimum Balance: Ensure that your account has a minimum balance of RM3,000 throughout the month. This is because every RM10 in your account gives you one entry into the draw.
- Regular Deposits: Make regular monthly deposits to increase the balance in your account. Remember, the more money you have in your account, the more entries you have in the draw.
- Long-term Savings: The longer you keep your savings in the account, the higher the chances of winning. This is because BSN SSP rewards long-term savers with more entries into the draw.
- Increase Savings During Special Campaigns: BSN occasionally holds special campaigns where you can get additional entries for the draw. Make sure to increase your savings during these campaigns to increase your chances of winning.
- Online Banking: Use BSN’s online banking platform for transactions. Some campaigns give additional entries for users who use their online platform.
- Monitor BSN Announcements: Regularly check BSN’s website or follow their social media accounts for any announcements about special campaigns or changes in the draw mechanics.
Remember, while these tips can help increase your chances of winning, they do not guarantee a win as the draw is still based on luck.
It’s also important to only save what you can afford and not to put your financial health at risk for the sake of winning a prize.
If you think you’re not in luck, you can cancel BSN SSP using several ways.