What is the meaning of hanky panky in Malay?
In Malay, “hanky panky” can be translated to “yang bukan-bukan”, “kelakuan yang mencurigakan” or “perbuatan yang tidak senonoh.” These phrases refer to suspicious or inappropriate behavior, often with a sexual connotation.
How do I use the word ‘hanky panky’ in Bahasa Melayu?
Here are some ‘contoh ayat’ that you can use:
1. Dia selalu melakukan kelakuan yang mencurigakan dengan wanita lain.
2. Jangan terlibat dalam perbuatan yang tidak senonoh di pejabat
3. Saya tidak suka melihat kelakuan yang mencurigakan di tempat kerja.
What is the definition of ‘hanky panky’ in English?
Hanky panky is a term used to describe behavior that is considered inappropriate or deceitful. It can refer to a variety of actions, such as cheating on a partner, engaging in shady business dealings, or engaging in other forms of dishonest behavior.
The term is often used in a negative context, and is typically associated with behavior that is considered immoral or unethical. In some cases, hanky panky can also refer to playful or flirtatious behavior, but this is less common.
The term hanky panky is used to describe behavior that is considered dishonest or inappropriate, and is often used to criticize or condemn such behavior.
How do I pronounce the word hanky panky in British English?
The word hanky panky is pronounced as “hang-kee pang-kee” in British English.
How do I use ‘hanky panky’ in a sentence in English?
Here are some examples that you can use ‘hanky panky’ in a sentence:
1. I don’t want any hanky panky in my house, so please keep your hands to yourself.
2. The politician was accused of engaging in hanky panky with his secretary.
3. The detective suspected that there was some hanky panky going on between the two suspects.
4. The teacher caught the students engaging in hanky panky in the back of the classroom.
5. The couple was caught on camera engaging in hanky panky in the park after dark.
What are the related terms of ‘hanky panky’?
Here are other terms or similar words for ‘hanky panky’:
5. Secret affair
6. Illicit relationship
7. Sneaking around
10. Extramarital affair