What is the meaning of dress code in Malay?
The meaning of dress code in Malay is “kod pakaian”.
How do I use the word ‘dress code’ in Bahasa Melayu?
Here are some ‘contoh ayat’ that you can use:
- Kod pakaian adalah satu peraturan yang perlu dipatuhi di tempat kerja.
- Sekolah ini mempunyai kod pakaian yang ketat untuk pelajar-pelajarnya.
- Saya perlu memastikan pakaian saya sesuai dengan kod pakaian majlis tersebut.
What is the definition of ‘dress code’ in English?
A dress code is a set of rules or guidelines that dictate what type of clothing is appropriate to wear in a particular setting. It is often used in professional or corporate settings, as well as in educational institutions and other organizations.
Dress codes can range from very strict to very relaxed, depending on the organization and the occasion. Generally, dress codes are designed to promote a professional atmosphere and to ensure that everyone is dressed appropriately for the occasion.
They can also be used to promote a sense of unity and to create a sense of belonging among members of an organization.
How do I pronounce the word dress code in British English?
The word “dress code” is pronounced as “dres kohd” in British English.
How do I use ‘dress code’ in a sentence in English?
Here are some examples that you can use ‘dress code’ in a sentence:
- The company’s dress code policy requires employees to wear business attire.
- The school’s dress code prohibits students from wearing revealing clothing.
- The wedding invitation specified a formal dress code for the guests.
- The restaurant enforces a strict dress code for its patrons.
- The airline’s dress code mandates that passengers wear shoes and shirts at all times.
What are the related terms of ‘dress code’?
Here are other terms or similar words for ‘dress code’:
- Business attire
- Casual dress
- Formal wear
- Professional dress
- Smart casual
- Black tie
- White tie
- Cocktail attire
- Resort wear