Do Afghan needs visa to enter Malaysia?
Yes, Afghan citizens need a VISA WITH REFERENCE to enter Malaysia.
They can apply for a visa at the Malaysian embassy or consulate in their country or through an online visa application system.
How much is visa from Afghanistan to Malaysia?
Accordingly to Malaysian Ministry of Foreign Affairs website, the fee of RM20.00 is the charge for a visa.
But you can always check again on the official website of the Malaysian embassy in Afghanistan or contact them directly to inquire about the visa fees and requirements.
How long can Afghan citizen with Afghanistan passport stay in Malaysia with an approved visa?
According to the Malaysian immigration website, Afghan citizens with an Afghanistan passport can stay in Malaysia for up to 30 days with an approved visa.
However, it is recommended to check with the Malaysian embassy or consulate in Afghanistan for the latest information and requirements for obtaining a visa.
What should Afghan prepare before entering Malaysia?
Here are some general information.
Afghan citizens who wish to enter Malaysia should prepare the following:
1. A valid passport with at least six months validity from the date of entry.
2. A visa, if required. Afghan citizens are required to obtain a visa before entering Malaysia.
3. Sufficient funds to cover their stay in Malaysia.
4. A return ticket or onward ticket to their next destination.
5. Any necessary vaccinations or medical certificates.
6. Knowledge of the local customs and laws.
7. A basic understanding of the local language, which is Malay, although English is widely spoken.
8. Accommodation arrangements, such as hotel reservations or a letter of invitation from a Malaysian resident if staying with friends or family.
9. Travel insurance to cover any unexpected medical expenses or emergencies.
10. Any necessary documents or permits for specific activities, such as business or study.
What are the do’s and don’ts that Afghan should know while in Malaysia?
Here are some general do’s and don’ts that Afghan visitors should keep in mind while in Malaysia:
1. Respect the local culture and customs.
2. Dress modestly, especially when visiting religious sites.
3. Learn some basic Malay phrases to communicate with locals.
4. Carry a copy of your passport and visa with you at all times.
5. Be aware of your surroundings and avoid walking alone at night.
6. Try the local cuisine and explore the diverse food options.
7. Bargain when shopping at markets and street vendors.
1. Do not disrespect the local religion or customs.
2. Do not engage in public displays of affection.
3. Do not consume alcohol in public places.
4. Do not take photographs of people without their permission.
5. Do not litter or damage the environment.
6. Do not engage in illegal activities such as drug use or trafficking.
7. Do not overstay your visa or work without proper documentation.
Please note that this travel guide is provided as-is and may contain only some current information or requirements to enter Malaysia from Afghanistan for Afghan citizen.
We highly encourage you to consult with professionals and reliable sources to get the most up-to-date information in the relevant field.
We will not be held liable for any negative consequences, such as financial losses, legal conflicts, health problems, or other damages that may result from utilising the information provided in this guide.
We bear no responsibility for any choices you make based on the information contained herein.
This travel guide is not a comprehensive source of information, and you should use it only as a starting point for your travel planning to Malaysia as Afghan with a Afghanistan passport.