Maxis is one of Malaysia’s leading telecommunications and digital services providers. Established in 1995, the company offers a wide range of services, including mobile, fixed-line, and broadband connectivity, as well as digital solutions to consumers, businesses, and government agencies.
It operates on a 4G LTE network and is known for its extensive coverage, fast internet speeds, and innovative products and services.
Maxis is committed to enhancing customer experience and improving the digital lifestyle of its users through various value-added services, such as mobile banking, entertainment, and IoT solutions.
How can I know my Maxis account number?
To find your Maxis account number, you can try the following methods:
- Check your Maxis bill: Your account number should be listed on your monthly bill statement, either in the top right corner or within the account summary section.
- Log in to the Maxis app or MyMaxis portal: If you have registered for a Maxis online account, you can log in to the Maxis app or MyMaxis portal (https://www.maxis.com.my/en/selfserve.html) using your username and password. Once logged in, you can find your account number in the account overview or profile section.
- Contact Maxis customer service: If you still cannot find your account number, you can contact Maxis customer service by calling 123 from your Maxis mobile or 1-800-82-1123 from any other phone. They will be able to provide you with your account number after verifying your identity.
How to check Maxis bill details?
You can check your Maxis bill details by following these steps:
- Log in to your Maxis account on the Maxis website or mobile app.
- Click on the “My Account” tab.
- Select “View Bill” or “Bill Details” option.
- You will be able to see your current bill amount, due date, and other details such as call and data usage, roaming charges, and any additional charges.
- You can also download a copy of your bill or view your previous bills.
If you have any issues or questions regarding your bill, you can contact Maxis customer service for assistance.
What happen if my Maxis has an outstanding bill?
Generally speaking, if you have an outstanding bill with Maxis, your account may be suspended or terminated if the bill remains unpaid for an extended period of time.
You may also be charged late fees or interest on the outstanding amount.
It is important to contact Maxis and make arrangements to settle the outstanding bill as soon as possible to avoid any negative consequences.
How can I pay my Maxis bill?
To pay your Maxis bill, you can choose from several options:
1. Maxis app: Download the MyMaxis app on your smartphone, log in with your Maxis ID, and follow the steps to pay your bill.
2. Online banking: Log in to your online banking account, add Maxis as a biller, and make a payment using your account number.
3. Auto debit: Set up an auto debit arrangement with your bank to automatically pay your Maxis bill each month.
4. JomPAY: Use the JomPAY service through your online banking account or mobile banking app. Enter the Maxis biller code (1123) and your Maxis account number to make a payment.
5. Maxis Self-Serve Kiosk: Visit a Maxis Centre or Maxis Exclusive Partner and use the self-serve kiosk to pay your bill.
6. Over-the-counter: Pay your bill in person at a Maxis Centre, Maxis Exclusive Partner, or at participating banks and post offices.
7. ATM: Use your bank’s ATM to make a bill payment to Maxis.
Remember to have your Maxis account number handy when making a payment.
Why is my Maxis bill so high?
Here are some possible reasons why your Maxis bill may be high:
1. Data usage: If you have exceeded your data limit or have been using a lot of data-intensive applications, such as video streaming or online gaming, your bill may be higher than usual.
2. Roaming charges: If you have traveled overseas and used your Maxis service, you may have incurred additional charges for roaming.
3. International calls: If you have made international calls, you may have incurred additional charges.
4. Late payment fees: If you have missed your payment due date, you may have been charged a late payment fee.
5. Add-ons and services: If you have subscribed to additional services or add-ons, such as international roaming or premium content, your bill may be higher.
It is recommended to check your bill statement to identify the specific charges and contact Maxis customer service for further assistance.