how to check epf number with ic online
Can I Check KWSP Number With IC Online?
Yes, you can check your EPF number online using your IC number.
You can do this by visiting the Employees Provident Fund (EPF) website, logging in with your IC number, and searching for your EPF number.
You can also use the EPF mobile app to check your EPF number.
How to Check EPF Number With IC Online?
If you need a step-by-step guide on how to check KWSP number online, please refer below instruction:
- Visit the Employee Provident Fund (EPF) online website at https://www.kwsp.gov.my/web/guest/semakan-maklumat-akaun.
- Select “Semakan Maklumat Akaun”.
- Enter your MyKad number and click “Semak”.
- You will then see your EPF number and other information such as your name and address.
- Once you have accessed your information, you can view your latest contributions and the amount of your EPF balance. You can also check your EPF statement, where you will find a detailed summary of your total contributions and deductions.
This can be especially useful if you need to calculate how much you can withdraw from your EPF account.
You can also view your past statements and track your EPF balance over time. All this information is available to you on the EPF website and can be accessed easily with your MyKad number.
Can I Check EPF Number Using SMS?
No, you cannot check your EPF number using SMS.
You can check your EPF number by logging in to the EPF website or by calling EPF’s customer care line.
Can I Check EPF Balance Without i-Akaun?
Yes, EPF members can check their balance without using the i-Akaun online portal by calling the KWSP Automated Voice Response System (AVRS) at 1800-88-7880.
They will need to enter their IC number (identification card number) or employee number to gain access to their account balance.
Alternatively, members can visit their nearest KWSP branch to check their balance.