Checking your EPF number has become a seamless and straightforward process through the Employee Provident Fund (EPF) online portal.
Let’s see whether it is possible to check your EPF number using the IC, so that you can always keep an eye on your retirement savings with ease and convenience.
Checking EPF Number
Can I Check KWSP Number With IC Online?
Yes, you can check your EPF number online using your IC number. You can do this by visiting the Employees Provident Fund (EPF) website, logging in with your username associated with your IC number, and searching for your EPF number. You can also use the EPF mobile app to check your EPF number.
How to Check EPF Number With IC Online?
Here is a quick guide on how to check EPF number with IC online, where you don’t even need your IC number because it requires just a USER ID and PASSWORD.
- Visit the Employee Provident Fund (EPF) online website at https://www.kwsp.gov.my/ms/ilogin/login-member.
- Click Log Masuk
- Enter your USER ID and PASSWORD
- Click Log Masuk
- Once in, click PROFIL menu on top
- You will then see your No. KWSP and other information such as your name and address.
- Once you have accessed your information, you can view your latest contributions and the amount of your EPF balance.
- You can also check your EPF statement, where you will find a detailed summary of your total contributions and deductions.
This can be especially useful if you need to calculate how much you can withdraw from your EPF account. You can also view your past statements and track your EPF balance over time.
All this information is available to you on the EPF website and can be accessed easily with your MyKad number.
Can I Check EPF Number Using SMS?
No, you cannot check EPF number with IC using SMS. You can check your EPF number by logging in to the EPF website or by calling EPF’s customer care line.
Can I Check EPF Balance Without i-Akaun?
Yes, EPF members can check their balance without using the i-Akaun online portal by calling the KWSP Automated Voice Response System (AVRS) at 1800-88-7880.
They will need to enter their IC number (identification card number) or employee number to gain access to their account balance. Alternatively, members can visit their nearest KWSP branch to check their balance.
Is KWSP and EPF the same?
Yes, KWSP (Kumpulan Wang Simpanan Pekerja) and EPF (Employees Provident Fund) are the same. They both refer to the mandatory national savings and pension scheme for Malaysian employees.
You can keep your money in EPF as long as you want. But most people withdraw it until they reach the age of 55.
What to do if I forgot my EPF number? put in Malaysian context
If you have forgotten your EPF (Employees Provident Fund) number in Malaysia, follow these steps to retrieve it:
- Check your payslip: Your EPF number is usually mentioned on your monthly payslip. If you have a copy of your payslip, you can find your EPF number there.
- Contact your employer: Reach out to your HR department or employer, as they should have your EPF number on their records. Provide them with your identification details, and they should be able to help you retrieve your EPF number.
- Visit the nearest EPF office: You can visit the nearest EPF branch office with your identification documents (such as your MyKad or passport). The EPF officers will help you retrieve your EPF number after verifying your identity.
- Call the EPF hotline: You can also call the EPF hotline at 03-8922 6000 and provide your identification details to the customer service officer, who will then assist you in retrieving your EPF number.
- Use the i-Akaun online portal: If you have already registered for an i-Akaun on the EPF website, you can log in to your account to check your EPF number. If you have not registered for an i-Akaun, you can do so by visiting the EPF website (www.kwsp.gov.my) and following the registration process. Once registered, you will be able to view your EPF number and other related information.
Remember to keep your EPF number safe and readily accessible, as it is essential for managing your EPF account and benefits.