Here’s a quick guide for you to go through the process of checking your CIMB Bank balance online, making it easier for you to keep track of your finances.
How to check CIMB Bank account balance online?
Here are the general steps to check your CIMB Bank account balance online:
1. Log in to your CIMB Bank online banking account using your username and password.
2. Once you are logged in, you will be directed to your account dashboard.
3. Look for the account balance section, which should display your current balance.
4. If you have multiple accounts, select the account you want to check the balance for.
5. You can also view your transaction history and other account details on the same dashboard.
If you are having trouble accessing your account or checking your balance online, you can contact CIMB Bank customer service for assistance.
How can I check my CIMB Bank transaction history online?
To check your CIMB Bank transaction history online, follow these steps:
1. Visit the CIMB Bank website: https://www.cimbclicks.com.my/
2. Click on “Login” at the top right corner of the page.
3. Enter your User ID and password, then click “Login.”
4. Once logged in, click on “Accounts & Banking” from the main menu.
5. Select “Transaction History” from the drop-down menu.
6. Choose the account you want to view the transaction history for.
7. Select the date range for the transactions you want to view.
8. Click “Submit” or “Search” to view your transaction history.
Your transaction history will be displayed on the screen. You can also download or print the transaction history if needed.
Can I check CIMB Bank account balance using SMS?
No, you cannot check your CIMB Bank account balance using SMS.
However, you can check your account balance through CIMB Clicks (online banking), the CIMB Clicks mobile app, or by visiting an ATM.
Can I check CIMB Bank credit card balance online?
Yes, you can check your CIMB Bank credit card balance online through the CIMB Clicks website or mobile app.
Simply log in to your account and navigate to the credit card section to view your balance and transaction history.
You can also set up alerts to receive notifications when your balance reaches a certain limit or when a transaction is made on your card.
What is the difference between CIMB Bank current balance and available balance?
The current balance in a CIMB Bank account refers to the total amount of money in the account at a given point in time, including any pending transactions that have not yet been processed.
The available balance, on the other hand, refers to the amount of money that can be withdrawn or used for transactions immediately, taking into account any holds or pending transactions that may affect the account balance.
In other words, the available balance is the current balance minus any pending transactions or holds.
How do I maintain my CIMB Bank balance?
Here are some general tips on how to maintain your CIMB Bank balance:
1. Keep track of your expenses and income: Make a budget and stick to it. This will help you avoid overspending and ensure that you have enough money to cover your expenses.
2. Set up automatic savings: CIMB Bank offers various savings accounts that allow you to set up automatic transfers from your checking account. This can help you save money without even thinking about it.
3. Avoid unnecessary fees: CIMB Bank may charge fees for certain transactions or services. Make sure you understand the fees and try to avoid them whenever possible.
4. Use your debit card wisely: Be mindful of your spending when using your debit card. Only use it for necessary purchases and avoid using it for impulse buys.
5. Monitor your account regularly: Check your account balance and transactions regularly to ensure that there are no unauthorized charges or errors. If you notice any issues, contact CIMB Bank immediately.