If you have a Bank Simpanan Nasional (BSN) account, checking your balance is easy and convenient. There’s a different ways you can check. But the easiest one is check BSN balance online, rather than going to ATM.
How to check BSN account balance online?
Here are the general steps to check your BSN account balance online:
1. Visit the BSN website (www.mybsn.com.my).
2. Click on the “Login” button located at the top right corner of the page.
3. Enter your BSN username and password to log in to your account.
4. Once you are logged in, you will be able to view your account balance on the dashboard or account summary page.
5. If you are unable to view your account balance, you may need to navigate to the “Account” or “Balance” section of your account.
If you are still having trouble checking your BSN account balance online, you can contact BSN customer service for assistance.
How can I check my BSN transaction history online?
To check your BSN (Bank Simpanan Nasional) transaction history online, follow these steps:
- Visit the BSN website at www.mybsn.com.my.
- Click on “Login” at the top right corner of the page.
- Enter your username and password to log in to your BSN account. If you haven’t registered for online banking, click on “First Time Registration” and follow the instructions to create an account.
- Once logged in, click on “Accounts” or “My Accounts” in the main menu.
- Select the account you want to view the transaction history for.
- Click on “Transaction History” or “View Transactions.”
- Choose the date range for which you want to view the transaction history and click “Search” or “Submit.”
Your BSN transaction history for the selected account and date range will be displayed on the screen.
You can also download or print the transaction history if needed.
Can I check BSN account balance using SMS?
No, you Bank Simpanan Nasional (BSN) account balance cannot be checked using SMS.
However, you can check your account balance through BSN’s online banking platform, myBSN, or by using their mobile app, myBSN Mobile. Additionally, you may also check your balance at BSN ATMs and branches.
Can I check BSN credit card balance online?
Yes, you can check your BSN credit card balance online by logging into your BSN online banking account or through the BSN mobile app (if any).
You can also check your balance by calling the BSN customer service hotline or by visiting a BSN branch.
What is the difference between BSN current balance and available balance?
The BSN current balance is the total amount of money in your account at a given time, including any pending transactions that have not yet cleared.
The available balance, on the other hand, is the amount of money that you can actually use for transactions, taking into account any holds or pending transactions that may affect your account.
In other words, the available balance is the current balance minus any pending transactions or holds.
How do I check my BSN balance on my phone?
To check your BSN (Bank Simpanan Nasional) balance on your phone, you can use the myBSN mobile banking app.
- myBSN Mobile Banking App: a. Download the myBSN mobile banking app from Google Play Store or Apple App Store.
b. Register or log in with your myBSN username and password.
c. Once logged in, your account balance will be displayed on the home screen.