Astro Biller Code in JomPAY is a revolutionary payment solution in Malaysia, transforming how customers handle their Astro bills. Say goodbye to long queues and late payments.
With Astro Biller Code in JomPAY, you can effortlessly manage your payments anytime, anywhere.
Astro Biller Code
What is Astro Biller Code in JomPAY?
The JomPAY Biller Code for ASTRO is 9639. As a registered biller, ASTRO accepts payment types from both Current & Savings Accounts and Credit Card Accounts.
The accepted payments range starts from a minimum amount of RM 1.00 and goes up to a maximum of RM 30000.00. This provides a wide range for customers to make their payments conveniently.
This code is used when making payments to this company through JomPAY, an online bill payment service offered by Malaysian banks. You must enter it into the appropriate field when making your payment through JomPAY.
How do I pay my Astro bill with JomPAY Biller Code?
To pay your Astro bill with JomPAY through your bank’s internet banking or mobile banking service, you can follow these steps:
- Sign in to your online or mobile banking account.
- Look for the “”Bill Payment“” or “”Pay Bills“” option. This will vary depending on your bank.
- Select JomPAY as the payment option.
- You will be asked to provide a Biller Code and a Reference Number.
- The Biller Code for Astro is 9639.
- Enter your Astro account number as the Reference Number. This can be found on your Astro bill.
- Enter the amount to be paid.
- Confirm all the information and submit your payment.
- You will receive a payment confirmation from your bank.
Please remember to pay your bills on time to avoid any disruption in service. Each bank’s interface and process may vary slightly, so if you have trouble, you may want to contact your bank for assistance.
What is Reference Number Ref-1 and Ref-2 on Astro JomPAY Biller Code?
Astro JomPAY Biller Code is a unique identifier used for bill payments in Malaysia. It simplifies the payment process by providing a specific code for each company or biller, in this case, Astro, a popular direct broadcast satellite Pay TV service.
In the context of Astro JomPAY bill, Reference Number 1 (Ref-1) and Reference Number 2 (Ref-2) are specific identifiers used to ensure the payment reaches the correct account.
- Ref-1: This is typically your Astro Account Number. It enables Astro to identify which account the payment should be credited to.
- Ref-2: This number may not always be required. If it is used, it could be a secondary way to identify your specific account or specific services within your account.
Remember to input these numbers accurately when paying to ensure your account isly updated correctly. The exact usage of reference numbers might vary, so it’s always best to check with Astro or your particular bill for precise instructions.
Which banks accept Astro only payment using JomPAY Biller Code?
Generally, most major banks in Malaysia that offer online banking services tend to support JomPAY. Some of these banks include:
- Affin Bank
- Alliance Bank
- Bank Islam
- Bank Muamalat
- Bank Rakyat
- Bank Simpanan Nasional
- CIMB Bank
- Hong Leong Bank
- HSBC Bank
- OCBC Bank
- Public Bank
- RHB Bank
- Standard Chartered Bank
- UOB Bank
Please check with your respective bank to ensure they accept Astro payments through JomPAY.