An ACCA holder in Malaysia is an individual who has completed the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA) qualification and is a member of the ACCA professional body. ACCA is a globally recognised accounting qualification that provides individuals with the skills and knowledge required to become successful accountants.
They are known for their expertise in financial reporting, taxation, and audit, and are often employed in senior management positions. ACCA holders in Malaysia must adhere to the ACCA’s code of ethics and professional conduct, ensuring that they maintain the highest standards of professionalism and integrity in their work.
How much does a ACCA Holder make in Malaysia per month?
The salary of an ACCA (Association of Chartered Certified Accountants) holder in Malaysia can vary depending on factors such as experience, job position, and location.
On average, an ACCA holder can expect to earn around RM 4,000 to RM 6,000 per month for entry-level positions.
For those with more experience or in higher-level positions, the salary can range from RM 7,000 to RM 15,000 per month or even higher.
Is ACCA Holder in high demand in Malaysia?
ACCA (Association of Chartered Certified Accountants) is a globally recognised professional accounting qualification highly valued in Malaysia.
Many employers in Malaysia prefer ACCA-qualified professionals due to their expertise in accounting, finance, and business management.
Therefore, ACCA holders are likely to be in high demand in Malaysia.
Is ACCA Holder a good career in Malaysia?
ACCA (Association of Chartered Certified Accountants) is a globally recognized professional accounting qualification that can lead to a successful career in Malaysia.
ACCA holders are highly sought after by employers in various industries, including finance, accounting, and auditing.
The qualification provides a strong foundation in accounting principles, financial management, and business strategy, making it a valuable asset for those seeking a career in the field.
Additionally, ACCA holders have the opportunity to work in multinational companies and gain international exposure, which can further enhance their career prospects.
What kind of companies hire ACCA Holder in Malaysia?
If you’re wondering what kind of top companies hire ACCA Holder, here are some examples to consider:
- Accounting firms
- Financial institutions
- Consulting firms
- Multinational corporations
- Government agencies
- ]Non-profit organizations
- Insurance companies
- Investment banks
- Real estate companies
- Technology companies
What other jobs can ACCA Holder do?
There are often many transferable skills as ACCA Holder that can be utilised in other industries.
If you’re wondering what other jobs you can do with experience as a ACCA Holder, consider exploring the following alternatives:
- Chartered Accountant
- Financial Analyst
- Tax Consultant
- Audit Manager
- Corporate Treasurer
- Financial Controller
- Investment Banker
- Management Accountant
- Risk Manager
- Financial Planner
What are the skills required for ACCA Holder?
To be a successful ACCA Holder, you need to possess a variety of skills.
Here are some of the most important skills for a ACCA Holder:
1. Financial analysis and reporting
2. Taxation and compliance
3. Audit and assurance
4. Risk management
5. Strategic planning and decision-making
6. Budgeting and forecasting
7. Corporate governance and ethics
8. Project management
9. Communication and interpersonal skills
10. IT proficiency and data analysis.
By developing these skills, you can position yourself for success as ACCA Holder and make valuable contributions to your organization.
How can I become a ACCA Holder in Malaysia?
Becoming a ACCA Holder requires a combination of education, experience, and skills.
To become an ACCA holder in Malaysia, you need to follow these steps:
1. Register with ACCA: You need to register with ACCA and become a student member. You can do this online by visiting the ACCA website.
2. Complete the ACCA Qualification: You need to complete the ACCA Qualification, which consists of 13 exams. You can take these exams at any ACCA-approved exam center in Malaysia.
3. Gain Practical Experience: You need to gain practical experience in accounting and finance. You can do this by working in an accounting firm or a finance department of a company.
4. Complete the Professional Ethics Module: You need to complete the Professional Ethics Module, which is a self-study course that covers ethical and professional issues faced by accountants.
5. Apply for ACCA Membership: Once you have completed the ACCA Qualification and gained practical experience, you can apply for ACCA membership. You will need to provide evidence of your qualifications and experience.
6. Maintain Your ACCA Membership: To maintain your ACCA membership, you need to complete continuing professional development (CPD) courses and pay an annual subscription fee.
By following these steps, you can become an ACCA holder in Malaysia and enjoy a rewarding career in accounting and finance.
By following these steps and continually honing your skills, you can become a successful ACCA Holder and make a meaningful impact in the field.
This guide is provided as-is and may not represent the most up-to-date information or requirements to become ACCA Holder.
It’s always recommended to seek advice from experts in the field and refer to reputable sources for the latest information.
We do not take any responsibility for any damages or decisions made based on the information provided in this guide.